Thank you for accessing dynamicSailor.com Website operated by Current Dynamics, LLC.
Information Collection & Use
Information is collected from you in several different ways on our site. This information is used to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. This includes making the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once, helping you quickly find information, products, and services. It also allows us create content that is most relevant to you. It alerts you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
- Registration and Ordering: Before using certain parts of any website or ordering products, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be asked to provide to certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and credit card number. In addition, we may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. This kind of personal information is used internal purposes, such as for billing, fulfilling orders, communication with you about your order, and for internal marketing.
- Email Addresses: Several locations of the site permit you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to register for a contest or sweepstakes, request us to notify you of new brands, new product styles, or product sizes, sign up for email newsletters and special offers, or sign up for the dynamicSailor.com Newsletter. Sweepstakes and contests are optional, so providing information is an optional choice. We use this information to notify contest and sweepstakes winners and to award prizes. We may post on the site the names and cities of contest and sweepstakes winners. By entering a contest or sweepstakes, you may be opting in to receive our email newsletter and special offers and this will be disclosed in the official rules governing the contest or sweepstakes.
- Cookies and Other Technology: Like many sites, our website employs cookies, which speeds your navigation of the site, recognizes you and your access privileges, and tracks your site usage.
- Log Files: As is true of most web sites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access our site. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for our system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
- Age. We respect the privacy or minors. We do not knowingly nor intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. Elsewhere on our site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using our site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us; instead rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
- Product Reviews: You may choose to submit a product review. If you post a review, we will ask for your email address and geographic location. If you submit a review, your geographic location will be visible to other users, but your email address will not. Also, any personally identifiable information that you submit as part of the review can be read or used by other visitors to our site. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information that you choose to submit as part of your review. Please post a helpful review without disclosing any personal information.
Information Use and Disclosure
- Internal Use: We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve our sites’ content and layout, to improve for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to our site. In order to facilitate such use and the other use described in this Section 2, we may share your information with affiliates under Current Dynamics, LLC.’s control.
- Communications with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about our site and your orders and deliveries. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.) Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to register for a contest or sweepstakes; to request us to notify you of new brands, new product styles, or product sizes; to sign up for email newsletters and special offers; or to sign up for the dynamicSailor.com Newsletter. If you provide your email address, we may use it to deliver the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails (see the “opt out” section below for more details). Because we may have to communicate with you about orders, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
- External Use:We want to provide you with excellent service and to offer you a great selection. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone other than to affiliates under Current Dynamics, LLC.’s control.
Our site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through the Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online. We take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information.
Offline collection, Use, & Disclosure of Information
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Effective January 1st, 2016